Kinderdance Roanoke Policies
- Your first month’s tuition and the annual Registration Fee are expected to be paid on or before the day your child attends the first class.
- No refunds or reductions in tuition will be given for missed lessons, holidays, or hazardous weather conditions.
- Ask your Kinderdance® teacher about second child, or second class discounts.
- All tuitions are based on an average of four (4) lessons per month. Months with five lessons are considered to balance those months with three lessons (i.e., those with holidays).
- We request that all payments be made by check, money order, or via the Kinderdance® Roanoke website. All checks and money orders made payable to Kinderdance®. We do not recommend and will not be liable for cash payments.
- All tuition payments are due by the first lesson of the month. Tuitions not paid on or before the first class of each month will be subject to a late charge unless prior arrangements have been made with Kinderdance® Roanoke.
- A minimum enrollment of five (5) to seven (7) students is required for a class to be scheduled. We reserve the right to cancel classes if a minimum enrollment is not maintained.
- Proper attire must be worn at all times to ensure your child has a positive and safe learning experience while attending classes in the Kinderdance® programs.
- To ensure optimum learning for our students, visiting days are limited. Your instructor will post these days at your child’s school. If you are interested in knowing what your child is learning, call your Kinderdance® teacher and request further information.
- Parents will be charged a late fee for a check that is returned for any reason. Thereafter, if this occurs again, future payments must be made by a money order, cashiers check, or via the Kinderdance® Roanoke website.
- If tuition has not been paid in full by the third class of the month, your child will not be able to participate until payment and past due charges are paid in full. Please call early if there is a problem.
Note: Must agree to the statement below before registering for classes.
I realize that any program such as Kinderdance® and its affiliated programs that involve movement and motion can result in physical injury. I permit my child to participate in Kinderdance® and release Kinderdance® International, its owners, employees, Kinderdance® Franchisees, Instructors and Staff from all liability for injury to my child from his/her participation in the program. Furthermore, I agree to allow Kinderdance® International or local Kinderdance® Franchisees to use the name likeness in photographs and/or video of my child for advertising or promotional purposes without compensation to my child or myself.
Tuition is due monthly in advance and covers my child’s enrollment for that month or any portion of that month. There are no refunds for missed classes. I have read and will abide by the parent and student rules and regulations outlined in this document and in other communications listing additional policies or changes in policies.